This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A status to put on facebook about a twofaced friend?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
A status to put on facebook about a twofaced friend?
Okay so my bestest friend in the world Amanda used to always be there for me and we had to go to a confirmation retreat.... she gave me a ride and we hung out at the retreat together well we also hung out with some of my other friends well they loved her and all was fine well then Amanda saw my ex bestie ( big fight and she left the school)

who Amanda knew i disliked and she went and hung out with her which i didnt mind because Amanda can hang out with whoever she wants what really got to me was when Amanda and Sammy started talking about me RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME i even heard them.... then they started giving me and my friends death glares so we didnt talk after that afterwords we didnt reallly talk that much

Okay so a couple days ago i tried to talk to her she said i was being stupid and i needed to get over her hanging out with Sammy

keep in mind i didnt even bring Sammy up

well her moms mine sponser and shes throughing Amanda and I a confirmation party which i thought was very thoughtful of her!

a couple mintues ago Amanda put " i didnt even want the stupid party now i have to share it with that **** Ugh" as her status
um i knew it was about me and that got me mad i havent posted anything yet on on my status but i reallly want to

What should i put?
btw should i go like the status that she put up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM

What u could do is find one of amanda's ex's and put Amanda (name of ex) is soo cute!

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

It doesn't matter if she's twofaced. Make up with each other because posting a question like this will just cause more friction between you both. I suggest you don't update your status about her.
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

NOTHING! A word of caution,SAY it forget it,WRITE it regret it.
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Honey, if you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

I can't wait, i'am going to have so much fun with out her.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

yea do it