This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IM SUICIDAL BECAUSE MY TWITTER GOT SUSPENDED?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
IM SUICIDAL BECAUSE MY TWITTER GOT SUSPENDED?
Basically long story short my twitter name is @DrizzyzHoneyDip and it got suspended because I was threatening dr.Luke and had his address in my biosaying i was gonna murder him, and it was because he gave @keshasuxx an eating disorder.its been three days, and ive already sent tickets being really ourteous saying I've read the rules i won't break them anymore i was never planning on carrying the threats out i was just angry and defending my fav.its really important to me bc ke$ha follows me on that account, and I might kill myself if twitter doesnt unsuspend it.should i tell them that? and my tickets the status says assigned so what does that mean? Will twitter be suspending my account? Plz help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

You have major problems if ud kill yourself over twitter.. Like wow.. Get a real life.. Get some help! Omg

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

"Assigned " means someone in customer service will look at it and you should wait 2 to 3 business days and I know you really don't mean "killing yourself" and you just mean it as an expression but it's not right to say that because their are people that are facing depression and suicidal thoughts and it's not just a joke you can wright in one keystroke. Hope I helped
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

wow .. killing yourself over twitter .. either your life counts for nothing or you have no life at all .(or you're still just a kid)
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Comon its twitter...why would u kill yourself over it? do u even know what ur saying? a lot of people are fighting for their lives and ur here talking nonsense. i know ur upset but think about it...its twitter
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

If you want to kill yourself, are you worried, you will get a new Twitter account up there?
If this is serious, call help line in your area.
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Get a grip and stop threatening people over twitter. Your account has been suspended because you were threatening to MURDER SOMEONE. That&#x27;s a big deal. Your twitter account was taken away because you couldn&#x27;t act like a human being. And don&#x27;t go telling people you&#x27;re suicidal-I pray to god you never really do have suicidal thoughts. Grow up.
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

OMG kesha follows you on that account? that would suuuuuckSad Defiinitely don't commit suicide because of it but if its just suspended they;ll probably unsuspend it":?
02-19-2014, 01:03 PM

I can't blame you. Life is a sexually transmitted disease and then you die. It ain't no gift! The more life haters the better. But understand that you could have it so much worse--you could have Asperger's Syndrome, which is a death sentence!
02-19-2014, 01:12 PM

ariel, maybe when you get arrested and charged and convicted and spend time behind bars for being such a childish pillock, you might, just MIGHT grow up.

Im constantly amazed how idiotic fans are with "stars", especially when they truly believe they can say such stupid mind blowing stuff , yours for example.

Does it warranty you to kill yourself? hell no. But to be honest your posting this on yahoo answers, so not exactly going to be taken seriously, especially when your reaction to al this stinks of sarcasm and nonchalant attitude