This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Impact of media on our social life?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
Impact of media on our social life?
wt do u guys think wt role media plays in our society or social life?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

role model i have is rihanna. she doesn't get too crazy like paris hilton, lindsey lohan, and miley cyrus (with almost nude photos).

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

I work in the media field and I think it can effect us on many levels. It gives us information, humor, music etc. How we use the media is up to us. I work in radio on a Classic Rock station. I try to give the fact as quickly as I can and still make it fun.

As far as how it effects us as a whole that's hard to say. Because how the media effects me is different than how it effect say Brittney. I have more private of a life than she does.

How it effects the masses of the people. That would depend on your country as well. Some countries do not share the important issues with their people. Then there are the situations where we are told one thing but really another thing is happening.

I know for me the media dwells too much on the negative and not so much on the positive. Yes cover the less positive things too but lets not over look the good in our countries because we "ran out of time" that's a cop out.

I don't know if this answered your question at all but I did ramble on a bit... sorry about that.