This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete these facebook photos?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
How do I delete these facebook photos?
A while ago, a friend of mine put some photos of me up on facebook that I did not want up.
She claimed to have deleted them, but they still showed up in my tagged photos, so i tried untagging one thinking it would delete.
I have no idea what happened to this photo. Is it gone? And if not, how do I get it back and permanently delete it?
When the photos come up in my tagged photos, they don't have an album listed in the left hand corner but rather just say "Photos of Me".
What does this mean? Where did my other photo go? And how can I get that/my other photos off facebook?
Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

you've just discovered the fact that facebook is dangerous to your future....anything put on facebook will be there for the rest of your life...YOU CAN'T DELETE ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK...NO MATTER WHAT

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Photos of me might mean that photos which you have been tagged. Do you know, when you untag your photos on Facebook, it only deletes from your profile, not from the profile who uploaded it. If that person uploaded this photo to your profile, then you will be able to delete this photo immortally so that no one can see it.
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Only the person who posted the photo could delete it. But, even if it's deleted, it was still posted on the Internet and probably could still be found on some site or another.
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

You can delete photos. "Photos of Me" are the ones not attached to any albums. Those are usually found in your posts and sometimes they can be photos of anything, just photos you have posted. Delete the post attached to it. Go back in your friend's timeline and find the post and ask her to delete it. Removing the tag doesn't remove the picture.

You can prevent people from tagging you or posting to your timeline. But you also must monitor posts other people make to their own timeline of you.