This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I a horrible person?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
Am I a horrible person?
Tonight, my dad saw my brother so some really stupid things on instagram. He told him that he'd talk to him but my brother said no because he was afraid that he was going to hit him. Btw my dad has a pretty bad temper so i don't blame him. Dad said he would call the cops and take him to rehab because he cares about my brother. But my brother decided to live with my mom so dad gave him all of his stuff and my brother gave back his iPhone. My dad said that now i will get an iPhone (i really wanted one but my brother got one because he's older). I felt happy but then we were talking in the car about my brother and i couldn't help making fun of him for all of the stupid stuff he did. I feel really bad about it now. I said "he's never going to get a job with those stupid gauges in his ears" and stuff like "maybe it's for the best. all he did was make you angry." I don't know why i made fun of it but it was a long time coming. He's just such a horrible brother to me. Not like the typical older brother. Let's just say he inherited my father's temper. Maybe this was my way of letting out my anger. Am I a horrible person for making fun of him behind his back like that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

Well it seems like this gossiping really gave you bit of relief I see.I'm not justifying gossip though.

But i see that you feel remorse-and that's good.Try to forgive yourself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply