This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you talk to a girl and become friends with her if she is always with her friends?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
How do you talk to a girl and become friends with her if she is always with her friends?
Their is this girl who I think I would like to get to know, and maybe even, if the feeling is their, ask her out. Only problem is, I never get the chance to talk to her as she is always with her friends, and I am not the type of person to just walk up to a random group and start randomly talking as I think it's a little weird. I prefer to talk to people on their own as they won't be occupied talking to their friends, the only problem is that she is never alone and always has company in her group. How should I go about this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

Add her on facebook and start up a conversation there, perhaps.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

The best time to get to know a girl is when they're alone, this way they aren't pressured or embarrassed, this makes it easier for them to be themselves and gives you a better chance of getting to know her as she will be more open to conversation.

If you never get the chance; add her on Facebook or any other social network you two are on and chat there, get her number etc.
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

Stand about 10 feet away from her group so you can see her face. Act busy with something like writing a note in your book or playing with your cell or mp3 player, but keep eye contact on her. When she looks at you, hold eye contact, smile and then jerk your head to the side to signal her you want to talk to her alone. Then walk 10 feet over to where you tilted your head.

If she is interested, she will excuse herself from the group and walk to you. Then you have about 20 seconds to make your sales pitch before her friends come and interrupt you.