This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook privacy question?
02-19-2014, 12:27 PM
facebook privacy question?
what do i do so that i can make my profile viewable by everyone o facebook, not only my networks?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM

you can still be seen by everyone on facebook so long as your privacy settings allow you to be seen. just when people search they need to search all networks rather than a particular one, then you will come up

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

It is my understanding that only “friends” and “friends of friends” are able to view your profile so in order to see your profile in full, someone must be one of the above. You can, however, use the following to ensure people can find you (from Facebook Help Center):

Why can't people find me in searches?

First, make sure that your Privacy page settings allow you to be found in searches. Click on the "Search" section of the Privacy page, and make sure that you have made yourself visible to everyone that you want.

To show up in Classmates Search, you need to indicate what high school and/or college you attended in the section of your profile. To show up in Coworkers Search, you need to enter all of the places you have worked in the section of your profile.

--

Some people can't view my pictures?

Please make sure that your photo album privacy has been set to "Everyone." You can edit an album privacy setting by navigating to the album in question and clicking "Edit Photos" at the top. On the following page, please select the "Edit Info" tab.

Please also take note that if the photo resides in an album you do not own, then the owner of the album will need to adjust the album privacy.

I hope this helps!
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

Your privacy can be fully managed here:

http://www.privatefacebook.tk