This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
for teens, whats your daily routine?
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
for teens, whats your daily routine?
In new york, it gets dark at 5:00 p.m. and its brick(cold) outside, and theres nothing much for me to do but watch tv, play xbox one, and try to go to bed arround 4 in the morning to wake up at 6 to go to school.Because i leave svhool at 4pm and get home at 5pm, I dont have much time for myself to do anything. I would like to know what you do daily and tips on what i could do to.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

I usually wake up at about 6.30am to get ready to catch the bus to school at 7.20am (I live in Australia so in summer it's light outside by that time). I usually get home from school at around 4.30pm. On the afternoons that I haven't got sports training, I just do all my homework as soon as I get home from school. After I've done my homework, I'll just go on all my social media sites and stuff. Then I just read a book (cause I'm a total book worm) or I'll go outside and just wander around (if it's still light outside). After dinner I'll have a shower and then watch tv for a while. Then I'll just lie in bed and either listen to music or read for 30mins-1hour, and then I'm usually asleep by 10.30pm.

Well that's my daily routine but you don't sound like the kind of person who likes to read books and spend hours on social media so I'm really not sure what kind of other things boys would like to spend their afternoons and evening doing, especially in such a cold place as New York. I mean I was gonna suggest going for a jog, but if it's that cold.....

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

In new york, it gets dark at 5:00 p.m. and its brick(cold) outside, and theres nothing much for me to do but watch tv, play xbox one, and try to go to bed arround 4 in the morning to wake up at 6 to go to school.Because i leave svhool at 4pm and get home at 5pm, I dont have much time for myself to do anything. I would like to know what you do daily and tips on what i could do to.
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Mr. Allen, you complain that you do not have "much time for myself." You complain that there is "nothing much for me to do." You further indicate that you "watch tv (sic), play xbox one (sic)." You indicate a residence in "new york" (sic). Well, let me see about these data points. New York, capitalized as all proper names in English must be is one of the states that make up the United States of America. New York, a "new" in terms of the city of York on the east coast of Britain, is about 55,000 square miles and has many cities and towns. New York has many states as neighbors. Mr. Allen, you compose with the skills of a 5TH grader. Are you in 5TH grade and are you ill with insomnia, a psychological condition? You also give an impression of an emotional imbalance and one of immaturity as to discipline and academic focus not to mention serious social disorders. In other words, to spend time not socializing and not doing any academic work and to be afflicted emotionally and psychologically as you give the impression that you are, that is reason for concern. Do you have parents and teachers and family or do you live alone? You did not report your age. You failed to mention any social condition or physical impediments. You must be some financial means or have a family of some financial means. You have a smartphone and Internet access. You seem to be aware of the jurisdiction where you reside, albeit where in the 55,000 square miles of New York seems to escape you. You have food and have clothes and seem to have electronic apparatus to play with. You are language challenged but have managed to communicate. I find it rather confusing as to the picture I am getting of you. Not much time but there is excess time as you do not sleep and have a TV to watch and games to play. Contradictory. Confusing. You care not that much for family. No mention of them. Nor for friends, No mention of them. No social activities, sports, clubs, hobbies. No mention of them. No travel. Do you live in a monastery or orphanage or foster home or by yourself under the care of a nanny or butler? How do you procure food? I am very confused. But you ask about "tips." I suggest you get counseling as to your psychological and social issues. I suggest you focus on academic work. I suggest you unplug the TV, capitalized, the XBOX, capitalized and whatever Internet connection you may have have by 9:00 PM so as to be able to get normal sleep time. I suggest you get involved with sports at school or after school. I suggest you learn to cook. I suggest you learn to write using proper rules of grammar, perhaps to keep a log or record of your activities and thoughts. I suggest you volunteer. Mostly, I suggest you decide to change.