This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Funny! why did my ex block me from facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Funny! why did my ex block me from facebook?
I have been in a relationship for a year now & engaged and I'm happy and I honestly forgot about my ex boyfriend. The funny thing is my friend who I haven't talked to in a long time told me my ex was in the army. We thought that's unlike him because he was metro sexual and scared of getting dirty. So I go to his page and he showed all his army stuff. Then another day my friend was on my facebook accout and randomly w/o me knowing lookeed for his page and blocked me. I'm thinking my friend was telling him I saw his page in and its been a year since I have. Whats th big deal...my facebook just has pix of my fiance and I and family. Nothing negative. Lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

My ex girlfriend blocked me from facebook to keep me from finding out about her new boyfriend... she thought she could hide it from me... but I made a new facebook account and looked up her profile to look at her page... maybe you should do the same

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Cos he doesnt want any contact wih you. He doesnt want you spying on him. He doesnt want you thinking about him. So he blocked you, leave him alone. Why are you even worried or bothered? Havent you got a fiance?