This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I met this guy via facebook, and he wants first date in his house?
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
I met this guy via facebook, and he wants first date in his house?
I met and started talking to this guy via facebook, i kinda like him but he wants us to meet in his house for our first date. Is that a red flag???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

He's gonna rape you, good luck.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

About as big a red flag as there can be -maybe even bigger. how did you "meet through facebook" Was he just some random stranger who asked you to friend him? Or is he the friend of a friend? I never accept friend requests from random stranger -it's too dangerous. Don't meet the guy at his house. Meet in public with another friend if possible. If he refuses unfriend him, cause he's nothing but a creeper.
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

omg, of course dont go
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Never go to someone's house on the first date, always go to a public place, if he won't agree to that, then don't go! Be safe, not sorry!
02-19-2014, 12:51 PM

My orange, red, purple, pink and black flags have all gone of here.
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

yes, dont do it youve never meet him it could be a set up
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

yes & unless you want to be on the next episode of the first 48, I suggest you do not go.
02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

Just by asking that I believe you have answered your own question. Yes, red flag.
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Yup. 100% red. You don't even know what kind of person he is in reality. He might be a two-faced guy. The nicest guy over the internet and the lowest life form in reality. You never know. Think about it, why would anyone have a first date in someone's HOUSE? How the hell is that even romantic or lovey dovey? :/ If he really wanna meet you somewhere, make it public. That's the safest place for a first time meeting. If he does something stupid, you could just scream for help and people will have your back. Smile