This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I talk to my Scorpio Love?
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Should I talk to my Scorpio Love?
Okay our relationship is so complicated I've loved him for almost four years now, he liked me too but fate had its own plans we both graduated from the same school we went our separate ways I still cared so I wrote him a letter it got to him he read it his response was positive but I didn't interpret it correctly so I was a little mean and harsh on him. Then I dramatically deleted him just to add him back seven months later he's a Scorpio and so am I neither of us will ever talk to each other unless one of us backs down (pride issue) should I just message him and if so what do I say? Will I be annoying him? I feel like he hates me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM

you won't be annoying him unless he's already moved on. if you really care for him sacrificing your pride is a big step that he will appreciate. there is no other way to get him back. Just message him and tell him you are sorry for being impulsive and breaking his trust, you've spent these past few months strengthening your character, ask him if he would ever consider giving a real relationship with you a go. He'll probably say no at first, but then you can post pics on social media if you are friends again...of you having fun, just being different, and he will likely return to you seeing that you have had a positive change. He appreciates a straightforward, honest approach.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply