This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Important!! Facebook debate currently on fb with a Kenyan Muslim..?
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Important!! Facebook debate currently on fb with a Kenyan Muslim..?
Myself and a few others are currently involved in a debate with a Kenyan man on fb in one of the groups. He says it is acceptable to correctively rape lesbian women although he hasn't come right out and said he has done it himself, - the implication is there in the words he is using. Of course any right thinking person would agree corrective rape is barbaric - I need to know though if there is actually anything in the Quran about it being something that is considered permissible?? Thanks.
...Unfortunately none of us are getting the impression he is trolling. Until recently his profile was open and he has some pretty harsh photos on it. Hangings etc. He has only recently changed it to private since a few of us questioned him about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

The islamic cult guide book states that it is OK to rape women (and don't forget that according to their holy man a 9 year old little girl is considered a woman) as long as you don't ejaculate inside of them. Only Mohammhead was allowed to bust a nut inside of his rape victims.

Note also that the requirement for four eye witnesses to a rape essentially condones rape in that it renders it practically impossible to prove it.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

They are property, plus correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there must be four male witnesses before a sex crime can be verified against a Muslim.

Also sex crimes against a non-Muslim female is NOT a crime in Islam. It's considered A-okay.
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

You can tell him that, throughout history, Muslims have raped and enslaved black africans waaaay more than "white folk" and continue to do so today.

Clearly he supports that as well.

==

>@Bongernet BS BS BS. Proof or it never happened.

Actually Mo admits sex with a minor. Statutory rape.

You lose.
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

Tell him this: rape is haram, so is sex outside of marraige. And it is considered a big crime.
@Bongernet BS BS BS. Proof or it never happened.
@Marc State your resources (atleast a hadith, which btw you will never find because Prophet muhammed lived the message he preached) or it never happened.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Has it occurred to you that he might be trolling?
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

Religion has allowed men to act in ways they never would without it. The justification for rape is a prime example however the list seems endless.