This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No point in having a smartphone if you have no friends?
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
No point in having a smartphone if you have no friends?
Idk why I bought the Galaxy S3. It cost $300. It's for texting, but when I do text people from my old "dumb phone" nobody replied, or they rarely did. So what's the point? Also, my Facebook wall is a ghost page since nobody ever talks to me. Should I return the S3, and just buy a new "dumb phone" instead?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Thats up to you. You can do more than text to make it worth it but if you dont use apps, web, all that stuff either then you probably should exchange it for a dumb phone. You could always get a better phone again later if you think you will use it more.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

Well you can do a lot more with a smartphone than just texting and fb. You could browse the web, download different apps, play games, ... If you want to get social go sign in on instagram or Twitter and post different pics and tweets. You don&#x27;t need to be famous to get followers. Go have a laugh and make a vine of something. The camera om your phone is pretty decent anyways. There are loads of things you could do, just be a bit creative. You paid 300 for it, if you sell it now, you won&#x27;t get much for it. But like the other guy said, it&#x27;s your choice in the end.