This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do now?
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
What should I do now?
Okay long story
I like this guy (isn't that always how it starts) and I actually talked to him for like the first time in a long time
A few months ago my guy friend told him I liked him (I did) and he said he didn't like me back which doesn't really matter
BUT in November he got hit by a car (I know I know) he's fine now but anyway so I finally talked to him later
Oops also before I messaged him on fb I sent him an anon thing on ask saying like I like you and what not
Then he said "could whoever sent that please message me or text me"
So I did but I didn't tell him it was me until the end of the conversation
He said "lol why ask?"
And I said I didn't think he'd reply to me and I was nervous and a chicken shit
He saw the first two messages but not the first one (this was on fb)
Then I apologized on ask because what I said was um idk harsh and he answered "it's all good"
And then on valentines (we talked on the ninth) he posted a thing on Facebook with like what colour would you send me? So I messaged him orange green blue which is you're funny, I miss you and I like you
He hasn't read the message yet and I feel like I'm being annoying
Last time I saw him at school was the 13 but I don't think he saw me (he only comes for like 4 blocks a week) and he got into a fight that day so I didn't see him
If you're wondering why I like boys who get into fights it's because the kid he punched called him a faggot and said he deserved to die when he got hit. So yeah anyway what do I do? The next time I might see him is on Monday for the first two blocks of the day
I don't know how to approach him really please help? I really like him and when we talked he gave me positive feedback and complimented my drawing I made and shit so what the heck sorry if you read that whole thing Smile I'm 14 if that matters

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

lol

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

Just go with what he says if its meant 2 be it would happen.i promise
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

I dont think hes interested in you sorry :&#x2F; but you should definitely stop messaging him like that it was a little weird (not trying to be mean hope youre not taking it the wrong way) like if he considers you a friend just keep being a good friend and maybe a relationship can grow from that but dont keep telling him you like him wait for him to tell you first and if he never tells you then its not meant to be. You have already put yourself out there now its his turn