This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to promote and market your network marketing business?
02-19-2014, 12:29 PM
How to promote and market your network marketing business?
I have a friend who has joined an network marketing business in USA and wants to create their business around buying and selling products also build a team around them.

How can my friend promote and market this business to bring awareness so people are informed about this business? What strategies should they use to engage with potential customers?

Please answer the questions below. Please help my friend out by giving advice.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM

Read the first line of your question again Amanda.
How to promote and Market your Network Marketing business

I somehow cannot see how you can have a Network MARKETING business if you have no idea how to MARKET your marketing business.

If you don't know how to Market your own business how can you operate as a Marketing company ?

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

Hi Amanda. Good question. There are so many promotional tools online and offline that sometimes it gets confusing. I will give you few resources and strategies that will surely help your friend.
1. Set up a table in a local mall or trade show where you can display your products.
2. Talk to friends and family that the products can benefit. Yep they still work but just don't spend too much time trying to convince them.
3. Go to network marketing events where you can learn from the experts and take note for each speaker.
Now you can do your online marketing which is very effective. There are many ways you can market online.
1. Set up facebook fan page for your products and include images and your affiliate link
2. Join network marketing groups and add friends from that group and build relationship with them.
3. Start your own group and invite like minded people
4. Post update about your services on facebook news feeds.
5.Join a marketing company online that help you how to market your mlm business. There are more but I believe these will help your friend definitely. Best of lucky.
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

The best way to start in network marketing is to create your 100 names list. This is a list of everybody that you know and what you will begin doing in sharing the business opportunity and products with people on this list.

The next step is to then use more traditional marketing models. This can be networking events, meet up groups, Facebook, twitter, blogging, networking breakfast meetings, following up with people, email marketing, advertising, classified ads, job boards, replying to yahoo answers, meeting people on every day outings.

Hope this helps

Nathan
02-19-2014, 12:54 PM

Hello Amanda,

This is just a tip. There is a software called BuzzBundle that you can use to search forums, Q&A websites (yahoo answers), social networks (twitter, facebook, linkedin) for a specific keyword. For example, you can search for whenever someone posts a question containing the keyword “how to sell a product” and quickly engage with that person to propose a solution.

I am not that knowledgeable in network marketing, but if he wants to enhance the relationship with his network, he might try email marketing. With email marketing you can keep people engaged with you and your business.

For example, you can send them useful information to help them in their endeavors, or keep them informed with the latest developments within your business, or just ask for questions and suggestions.

If you want to read more about email marketing, I wrote an article about it recently, just follow the link below.

- Dani