This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best social networks to market on?
10-14-2012, 11:14 AM
What are the best social networks to market on?
Im looking for the sites with the best results, I know facebook and twitter are good ones but what are some others?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 11:22 AM

facebook

Ads

It depends on what your resources are. If you can put together a video youtube is great and by using sites like tubemogul you can widen your reach. If you have skills at powerpoint then slideshare is good. Facebook and twitter are great but you need to know how to do it right. Check out seomoz (i am not affiliated I am just a huge fan) they have guides for marketing on all the top social media sites!

Facebook is the best whereas you can check Myspace, linkedln, for your queries.

face book and twitter are surely the best and i dont think that people visiting would be high in any other social media

Social media now a days is on a great demand, but if its practiced in a wrong way then it can harm you very badly. Choosing a social network is the first and the most important step to start social media marketing. First you have to recognize the target audience involved in the network and then you have to choose the platform accordingly.I recommend Facebook only to create a brand awarness and a source to generate backlinks to your website. And for professionals i recommend Linkedin, its the best way to explore yourself as a professional and create a business network.

Hope you find it useful.