This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does President Obama's election campaign employ people to write questions on Yahoo Answers?
10-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Does President Obama's election campaign employ people to write questions on Yahoo Answers?
I know the President's re-election campaign is largely focused on social media and well I have seen a number of questions on here that look like that's where they might have come from! Just to make things clear, I am not a Romney supporter, so please don't tar me with that soiled brush! I supported Obama in 2008 but he has often done the opposite of what he promised and often his policies do seem to be having the opposite effect of what he intended because they are bad economic policies!

Part of my suspicions come from the way the questions are phrased, not to mention the fact that a lot of his grassroots supporters have gone to Ron Paul and the liberty movement. I can tell that Romney hasn't got his goons on here because half the questions in support of him seem to end with the phrase ''or do you hate America?'' or something pathetic like that!

ike I say Romney anObama just as bad as each other both playing dirty politics as well and I suspect that Obama is using Yahoo as a tool. What do you think?
@ Forget War: I think we both know a lot of support has gone from Obama to Paul, I am certainly an example and I know a load of people have done the same. I don't consider myself a ''Paulbot'' as you put it, I do disagree with him on how to implement certain policies etc but if you remember Obama said leaving Afghanistan would be the first thing he did and well he doubled the number of troops. That is just one example of why I went from Obama to Paul! There are loads of us, I'm not one of the supporters that hassles you on the freeway or anything like that. I accept that some Paul Supporters do get carried away and well obsessive but it's because they understand the damage caused by the current policies and really do not want to wait around for the inevitable!
@Muzik Lover: I object to being called a nut and I am bitterly angry that you call me racist! I am a Libertarian/Classic Liberal, I believe rights should belong to individuals and not to 'groups', as part of a so called minority myself (Gay) I don't like to be labelled and grouped I am me and other individuals are themselves, I do not group people by colour, creed, sexuality, religion etc. Also I think it would be pretty boring if we were all the same, so I think difference or preferably individuality is something to be celebrated! This kind of thinking makes me incapable of being 'racist' as you accuse me of or in any other way prejudice, so I am hurt by your inaccurate comments!

Also I have actually studied economics and people tend to reckon that I'm pretty good at it, including academics! So I think my understand of policies and their implications is far superior to yours, I'm not left with hopelessley decadent ideologies to guide me like ''oh w
''oh we need more money, let's raise taxes'', the world isn't that simple! Also if people had listened to Ron paul in the first place maybe the sub-prime bubble wouldn't have ballooned and bust leaving many Americans homeless, maybe we might be able to stave off the Dollar Crisis and further destitution of the poor and erosion of the middle class.

If you want to, you cling to your hopelessly rigid ideologies like a child with a teady bear but if you manage to find a brain and engage it, then maybe you might wanna study and actually look at these problems, in fact we should be looking for problems before they blow! You need to learn to b pragmatic! To quote Einstein ''We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them!''

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 11:24 AM

There is no proof, but it does look like it some times.

Ads

Yahoo Answers in an incredibly irrelevant forum.

Your premise also is really weird. Grassroots support has not gone from Obama to Paul. Paulbots have remained pretty consistent.

I could use some money . text me.

You know....I was just thinking the same thing. It appears that the Obama Trolls have started to come out recently.

Romney and Obama are not alike. Romney has American at heart. Obama is on a mission to make sure that we are no longer a super power. Please go see the documentary 2012, Obama's Nation, playing in your local theatres right now. It is a documentary, so it is factual. When Obama was elected we had 5000 missles ready and waiting to keep our country safe. Iran has 1000 and climbing. All the other countries have between 200-300. Obama has managed to reduce our missles to 1500 and has asked the pentagon to reduce them to 300. Get the picture, yet?

There is a new book, Courting Disaster, all about how the CIA kept America safe, but Obama is working very hard to CHANGE that too! He is busily releasing classified information and discontinuing programs that are the basis for our homeland security. Obama is NOT good for our country.

Checkout Romney's track record as governor in MA, as well as how he stepped in save the 2002 Olympics.

He is accused of implementing the same plane, called Romneycare, into Massachussetts, as governor. Romney custom designed Romney care for 7 percent of their population. The other 93 percent enjoy their own private insurance.

One cannot compare apples to oranges and these two are as different as night and day.

As an "out there" Democrat on Yahoo Answers I can testify that all my questions come from my own opinions and observations. I have not been approached by the Obama or DNCC campaigns to post questions or answers. There are enough Democrats and Liberals on Y/A to hold the line against the Karl Rove activists who post lies and misrepresentations every day, culminating in the infamous "skid mark" and "gorilla" juveniles

Of course the Barack operatives are all over the media in every form. We have no straightforward journalism anymore as they are all afraid of "offending" the anointed one namely Barack. Barack seems to have a secret agenda which he has never disclosed to the general public. It is his way or no way and he intentionally avoids normal legislative channels becoming a dictator. Yahoo! answers and everywhere else that can be easily influenced (welfare recipients, illegals, young people with starry eyed optimism) are immediate targets for a snow job.

I don't know, I do know that the GOP, FOX News and the Wall Street Journal have their paid people on here asking and answering questions. Having been a Republican who worked on the inside in the 2000 and 2002 elections I know what tactics and methods they used then and still use.

i'm not sure about yahoo answers, but there was one guy who use to post A LOT of things on yahoo articles that made republicans look bad. his name was mission man

There is absolutely no proof of that but it has been revealed that Romney camp does have these social media bloggers crawling all over the web spewing infactual lies. Those are the people on here that thumb down facts and never provide none of there own. And you're a nut if you supported Ron Paul racist crazy azz.