This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I annoy my friends an i want to stop help me?
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
I annoy my friends an i want to stop help me?
I'm 14. I am an idiot. My friends left me and it's because I annoy them and ask to many questions. I wasn't aware if that an now I see that I am an annoying jerk. Apparently the questions I ask are too personal or pointless and it irritates people and made everyone leave me. I thought it was them that were being the jerks but clearly it's me. Help me. I want to lose my annoying person status and become someone people will talk to and want to be friends with. Since kindergarten nobody has take. My hand and wanted to be my friend until now but I completely blew it. I hate myself. Help me. Can you please give me advice on losing that nnoying person status? I want friends. Also, how do you go about conversations without asking questions? I made a commitment that when I'm with or texting my friends I only speak in statements.
Thank you. I'm tired of being "that" girl.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

You don't have to change yourself with fit in, and if your friends left you then they clearly aren't your real friends. But if you wanna make new friends try just having a friendly look about yourself, for example if they look at you smile, or if they talk to you try to make simple conversation like, you okay or what are you up to this weekend or what did you do this weekend? Soon enough you'll make new friends and just be yourself, theres nothing worse than acting like a person your not to have friends, I've been in that situation and it's horrible. Or try adding people on things like facebook, liking their pictures or commenting is a nice way to communicate and make friends. Hope this helps!

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

My daughter had this problem, it was very hard for her to realize what she was saying & how often she was talking and it was very difficult for everyone to deal with. We found out later she has a mild form of ADD. it is not severe but it DOES affect her ability to communicate with others. Since we found out she has been taking Lexapro and the difference is HUGE! She is better able to regulate her thoughts, feelings and vocalizations. Before, she could not sit through a tv program without talking the entire time. Now she is MUCH better, has more friends than before, and is better in school.

It may not be something you are able to fully regulate, I would maybe visit your doctor and tell them what's going on & see if maybe medication would help.