This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you make a facebook group successfull?
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
how do you make a facebook group successfull?
i started my own facebook group called "For the Love of Photography". and im having alot of trouble getting members any suggestions (other then advertising it on facebook because i do not have a credit card so i cant ive tried)
http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q=...8042162284
thanks everyone, for the advice, ive invited all of my friends but so far only 17 of them have joined ( every couple of days i get a new member) but i search my group name and found out that theirs a bunch of groups with the same name ! which sucks but i guess its not that bad since their are millions of groups and pages on facebook,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM

Just get the word out.

Shameless off Facebook advertisement (this question counts-maybe bring it up around a bunch of fellow photo people)
Invite all of your friends to join
Get them to get there friends to join
Maybe they'll get there friends to join

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

I'm wondering the same, I've made a facebook group, "I hope 2010 will be a better year" and only 5 people joined it and the someone made a group with exactly the same name but got like 3000 members in 24 hours. So I have no idea.

Maybe just invite all your friends and tell them to invite their friends etc and when you are on some other group just post a link to your group on their wall or something.

I will join the group for you.