This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have removed a friend from Facebook but under the "mutual friend list" his name still appears?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
I have removed a friend from Facebook but under the "mutual friend list" his name still appears?
I blocked and then unblocked a friend on Facebook which removed him as my friend. This is confirmed by him no longer appearing on my friend list. Yet when I go to "Find friends", under the Mutual Friend List, his name will appear off and on with the other two names which are on my Friend List? Can anyone give me a explanation as to why his name may still be popping up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

So he is still unblock then. Which means he can still see your page and will know you unfriend him. When you unfriend someone, they aren't allow to see whats on your wall if that's how your setting is. But that doesn't mean he can't see you. He pop up because you two have common Facebook friends. So if you block him and leave him block, he can't see you and you can't see him. Just because you Unfriend someone doesn't mean you wont see them again. you just deleted them off your list, not from your Facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply