This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I continue my writing career?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Should I continue my writing career?
I'm questioning if this story is even wotr finishing, so please go to http://www.werdsmith.com/gray and read my short story "whisper" and when you finish either answer this question or go on Instagram and type in Dalonerry, on my most recent picture comment if I should continue. I'm not be going for followers I honestly don't care, I just want to know if this is any good. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

I would not bother to waste any seconds and I refuse to read your writings. If your question here were not a method of advertisement and a sincere question, your lack of confidence had shown yourself what you have to do with your own career. However, one may dream and struggle to achieve own success. Your path of life is a game. If you are still able to trust yourself, never give up. If not, it would be a waste of time and energy. After all, chances are impatient ladies and if you don't open the door when they knock, they will leave you for your own demise.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

AND Daniel deserves the 10 points for the best answer.
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

STOP writers, most of them don't make it that far. Think of it like the NBA only 60 or less rookies make it. It may work for you, but if there's another opportunity out there take it.
PS: People please don't hate on me, I'm just being realistic.