This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I create a new facebook account while I have the other deactivated?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Can I create a new facebook account while I have the other deactivated?
My current Facebook account is blocked from posting in Pages and it is really starting to bug me. I did nothing to deserve it and it has been beyond two weeks and the f...ing personnel from Facebook did not respond to my claims. I have read people being blocked for months, I am beginning to think I was banned from posting in Pages. The account was relatively new and I re-added my old friends but if I close this one and start a new one they will probably be annoyed so I was thinking deactivating temporarily my current Facebook account and creating a new account so I can post in Pages, and once the f...ing block is over, delete the second account and stay with the current one. I understand I cannot have two active facebook accounts but while I use the second one to comment on pages I keep the first one temporarily deactivated.

Can it be done?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

it's against the rules to create more than one account, and they can tell when you ignore their rules and lock your account, so even if you do create another one, that one will just get blocked too

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply