This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this girl like me?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Does this girl like me?
I really don't have much evidence only speculations about this matter so I want to know what you guys think. Today as I was walking to my classroom in the hallway I glanced to my right and caught her staring at me or at least looking in my direction. As soon I turned my head towards her direction she spiked her head straight and starting walking fast and moved more to the side as if she was avoiding me.

Another instance was when we were walking towards each other and we crossed paths and she wasn't aware of my presence, but at the last second she saw me and turned her head and gave this nervous/creepy smile.

Also last semester we had class together and I told her I liked her shirt and she wore the same shirt the following week. This is a long shot but she would also get up in class to do stuff like sharpen her pencil and she would walk by me quite often.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

Yeah I think she likes you there is an atleast a 50-75% chance she likes you
Remember 50% I DID NOT say she DOSE like you but Its very likely .... The whole pencil sharping thing..Yeah At-lot of people do that (includeing me, Lolz SOMETIMES) but yeah the pencil sharping thing.. She might be trying to get u 2 notice her or get closer 2 u!! Tongue Smile Good luck

Ps: Look to she if she get her hair,nails, makeup done nd trys to look better. This highly may mean she like you,trying 2 impress you!! <3

Nd Sorry For the Facebook Talk, Heyy Its a habit!! Lolz Tongue Smile

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Yes she does
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Yup, sir. She digs you.