This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mum is really angry at me, should she be or is she over exaggerating? im 14?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
My mum is really angry at me, should she be or is she over exaggerating? im 14?
I was seeing this guy but we got in a row, and i started speaking to another boy, we did stuff, but it got spread around. I started getting sent hate though, and my friends started sending it back and my twin brother was going to fight this guy so i had to say something so i told my mum everything.

My mum went mad about how disappointed she is in me, that i weren't bought up like that, i'm acting like a sl*t etc, sent me to my room. Then took my phone off me, grounded me, and made me delete my Facebook account. Im 14

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

Yes, you're an irresponsible, willful child.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

shes not over exaggerating, you're basically a kid.. and SHES TRYING TO HELP YOU... SHE TOOK YOUR PHONE AND DELETED YOUR FACEBOOK BECAUSE SHES PROTECTING YOU.
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM

Yep, she should be very angry with you. Firstly, youre going around making choices that you know better than to make and also your behaviour reflects on her and the way she has raised you.....

Suck it up buttercup.
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

I'm afraid your mum has every right to be annoyed, 14 is way too young to be fooling around with guys! Tbh you shouldn't have cheated either!
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

I think you already know that your mom has a good reason for being angry with you. She's trying to make sure you grow up properly and decent and not allow guys to take advantage of you. You may see it as being mean or not right now, but with all of her strictness and being cindern will some day pay off. Some moms wouldn't even care.
You should be very grateful that she does. I would appologize because I would realize that she loves me and thank my brother. That's love in a nut shell. Take care of yourself and don't get yourself into something you can't handle are much too young to handle. Stay abstinenet.!
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

Yeah, she's completely right to punish you.
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

You are a CHILD. Your mom is only doing what&#x27;s best for you.
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

Three hundred or more years ago, you probably would have been married already with two or three kids in tow. This isn't the 15 or 1600's or before.
As a mother, I have to agree with yours. Had you been my daughter you REALLY wouldn't like the consequences of your actions, which by the way, were infantile in this day and age.
The least of your worries being VENEREAL DISEASE, aids or perhaps pregnancy. If your mother has been a good mother and tried to teach you to be a responsible young person with a BRAIN, then I have to say straight out that you are an ignorant fool and perhaps you need to keep both legs in one pant leg until you are out on your own and having to support yourself. It sounds like your mother has been a good parent and I have to wonder if you ever think of anyone but your selfish little self to do something so absolutely stupid and ignorant. Ignorant in this instance meaning IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY.
Consider yourself lucky your mother only took away your toys. Consider what you would do to her by getting beat up, deathly SICK or pregnant. Look outside your selfish little mind and stand in her shoes for five minutes. Look at yourself and what you are doing through your irresponsible actions, to your family, Your brother might want to stand up for you but why would he when you are the culprit of your own actions?? He might not come out on the best end of some stupid idiotic and unnecessary fight.
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

You're very young to have this much drama.
But your mum should have reacted differently. She should have supported you and been able to talk to you about it all.
She's made it more likely for you to go behind her back now.
But don't. Just talk to her again. Tell her you need to talk to someone about it. And if not her then who? Tell her you need some support