This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to disable spam emails from "Facebook" in my Yahoo! Email?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
How to disable spam emails from "Facebook" in my Yahoo! Email?
I HATE spam, as I'm sure many of you do...I have my email set up so I barely receive any spam whatsoever, however, the few I do receive in a day all have the same thing in common..A link at the bottom of the email saying, " This email was sent by so and so, you can disable emails here." Now, every time I click on this link it brings me to my Facebook notifications page. I proceeded to disable everything that it would allow me to, and then the next day.. BAM more spam emails with the same link at the bottom of them. Is there anyone out there that has actually figured out how to stop these annoying emails? If so, PLEASE post your solutions here. I am at my wits end with this crap and am in desperate need of help ha. Thanks to anyone who helps me out, I will forever be thankful!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

do what I do, the spam emails you get from Facebook, just hit spam and when you get one next time it will go right into spam, I do this and it works really well for me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply