This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Hacked with iPad Advertisement!?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Facebook Hacked with iPad Advertisement!?
I just got on my facebook to see that someone has gotten on mine and posted the following on all of my friends' walls!
(Name) I cant believe it, I actually got a free ipad to test out and keep. I don't think this will last long, they are only giving away a limited supply so I would hurry. They are trying to get rid of them because the new iPad 2 is now out and they are overstocked. I absolutely LOVE itSmile
What idiot is doing this and what should I do?!?!?
Thank you (:
(I haven't signed up to win an iPad or taken any goofy surveys lately so I'm clueless as to how they got onto my account!)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

some kinda of advertiser or something...change your password and put that someone has hacked to your account on your status or send messages to your friends saying so. Also if you need to, contact facebook. Hope this helps! Best of Luck.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

I am willing to pay $40 via paypal for each http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=6768960! Use this link then email me after a green offer completion.