This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help my friend! He's dying for her!!! He says he can do anything for her!?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Please help my friend! He's dying for her!!! He says he can do anything for her!?
Hi, here is the extract of the mail which I got from my friend yesterday. Please read it and reply!

"As you know I took coaching for FR in June. There I met a girl. She used to sit just beside me, but in another bench. She is really the most sweetest person I have ever met! She is really so so sweet! She is generally very very friendly, very kind, very caring and very nice to everyone! So was with me earlier! She used to smile at me whenever she sees me! She once gave me a couple of cookies. I used to stare at her quite too often in the class. So when she also looks at me at the same time, previously she used to smile (sometimes she used to smile at me continuously for more than 10 seconds). And on the last day of the coaching i.e., on July 18, 2012, I actually thought that I should apologize her after the class and then be in touch her. But first I thought I should take a pic of her (as it was the last class) and store it (but without her knowledge). So I kept my phone on silent mode and took the pic. But I don't know how silent mode got off and a sound came after taking the pic (my bleady ZTE BLADE phone). I think she had come to know that I took her photo. So I could not show my face to her! I left the class immediately without showing my face to her!

That is the last time I saw her. But I can say that the few interactions I had with her and the few times she smiled at me are the most memorable moments of my life. I can't stop craving for her. I live in my memories throughout the day and even in my sleep I dream about her.

So I started searching for her, but was not successful. However, with so many efforts and plans, finally got her no. from the Institute records during the 1st week of October, 2012. And with the help of that no., I got most of her details (including her full name). So I searched her on fb and came to know that she's been in a relationship since that past 5 years. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me. I still can't believe it.

But yesterday, one of her friends posted on her fb timeline, "Miss X, when were you lost?"
Does this has anything to do with her relationship?

Please reply."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

Look I can see that you really do like her but life isn't always the way you would like it to be. If you would do anything for her then just chat to her on fb nd ask to meet up somewhere and if she likes you that means that you mean more to her than her bf so go nd chance it. Life is not life if you don't risk! I really can't think of anything else to be honest but just try to talk to her nd see what happens then. GOOD LUCK WHAT SO EVER HAPPENS XD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply