This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No one is answering?! Does this guy like me please answer!!!?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
No one is answering?! Does this guy like me please answer!!!?
Okay so i have fancy this Muslim boy and I have been crushing on him for like a month and I think he likes me back. These are the things he does he me.
- Rubs his foot against mine in class.
Because he was sitting next to guys but then suddenly he came and sat next to me.

- he called me his I am his grass hopper in one chat on Facebook.

- he messaged me at 1am in the morning and we talked from 1 to 2 am in the morning.

- if chat on Facebook we talk 4 hours straight on Facebook.
- he makes me laugh and he commented on photos saying CUTE!! *.* on a photo of my cats.
- one time he brought in a photo of his cats and he said I brought it in to show you.

- he calls me epic.
- he said oh Emily you look very nice and no other guys does what he is doing he me.
- also I took this test on Facebook the app is called who has a crush on you and I took it 6 times but the other 5 were like 4 hours ago and I did log out of my Facebook and they came up all him.
- but we get teased for dating when we aren't even dating at the moment and he seems to like it.
- also according to one boy in my class my crush said to him that he fancies me and my crush was like urmmm... But while he was like that he kind of went red a bit.

I don't know if he fancies me but he did say that his mum wouldn't of approve of him dating because of his religion and he is from Egypt he moved to England like 5 months ago.

I don't know if he likes me but even my friends have said you to should date and people say I think he likes you. Do you think he likes me? Thanks for answering. Emily.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Yes he likes you!!!! move on

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

That's a hard one. On one hand, he might really like you but I wouldn't bring it up, it might ruin your amazing friendship. On the other hand, that might just be how he acts, so I would suggest just leaving it be.
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

okay first of all, are you like 10 years old? &quot;he rubs his foot against mine in class&quot; are you serious?
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

I thinh he loves you.
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

no.he don't. he is also lair. i think u alredy know him.
02-19-2014, 01:08 PM

yes he likes you but if your not a Muslim than he would know his parents would not approve of you going out with him... so I think he just doesn't know what to do about it
02-19-2014, 01:14 PM

He may act like he likes you,but you can see taht his family is obsessed with religion,and they probably want to sacrifice you to some snake-god.Steal his oil,and stab him in the eye when no one is looking.He cannot posssible like you,because muslims have no feelings,whatsoever.You should consider killing him,and putting his decapitated head on spike,so it will be a message for all.
02-19-2014, 01:17 PM

That's a definite yes, just throwing out a couple words of advice that you should consider, don't take those apps or any similar one seriously as they're only for your amusement and respect his religious point of view.
02-19-2014, 01:24 PM

No, he just wants to get in your pants.