This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do to improve my YouTube channel?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
What can I do to improve my YouTube channel?
http://www.youtube.com/eatingdogsallday

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

Seems like you're doing ok with it and have 64 fans already. Although my favorite color is red including my car and half of my shirts I think adding some cool image in the background would look better than just all red. Beyond that keep pumping out the videos on many different topics

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

add A picture of yourself in the background i subscribed *subscribe back*
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

So far you are doing well, with 68 subscribers, keep it up. Here are some helpful hints for you.

1. Upload a profile picture of you, so you can represent your channel better.

2. Once in a while promote your channel, send people inbox messages inviting them to check your channel out. Post MySpace bulletins about new videos, post facebook / twitter notifications about new videos. But don't ask people for a sub for sub, they won't respect you and it is looked down on, you're going to want to gain viewers and not just numbers that don't mean anything.

3. Try get some non-copyrighted music for the background of your videos. Anything that is Public Domain is usually safe or else you can get iMovie and use the free music supplied with it.

4. Be an active member of the YouTube community in a positive way, comment and rate other YouTube videos and be nice to people in the comments section. Sometimes if people notice you being nice they may be interested in checking out your videos.

5. Be interactive whenever you can on videos, do a question of the day. Post topical vlogs that get your views to want to comment.

6. Have somewhat of a decent dedication to the channel. If you can, post a video once every week or every two weeks.

7. Don't entertain for the masses, its YouTube not television. Make videos that you yourself want to make.

Hope this helped, good luck Smile