This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Childish problems with girls over the facebook...?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Childish problems with girls over the facebook...?
Hello everyone and thank you for reading...
My questions is what to do? I like this girl of, but we are in a totaly different countries and let's be real do long distance relationships really work? ;(
The whole story..
5 years ago I has 12 and I was attending baseball, where I met some of my friends and one of those friends had a really nice sister that I liked and that was very nice to me I liked a lot and probably had a crush but understood that not only she was older than me but also out of my league... Since then I moved to Ireland from my home country Lithuania. Few years have pasted and I just casually read her post's liked pictures and such (did't even talk) but nothing of facebook stalking... Had a few realationships with other girls (my age) but now I've started to talk to her and I think my crush is back on her. She moved to the US now I'm in Ireland and she is in the US....Not only that but she is one year older than me( I'm pointing this out because I have a babyface even tho I'm 17). The thing what really make's me dissapointed is that how can you even have a crush on facebook I'm a 10 year old or something I just don't get it and those feeling's aren't even "light" I barely manage to text in a correct sentences that make sense(I could imagine what would be with talking... ) So this is my dilema what should I do? I don't want to annoy her with constant everyday talking that would be just bad for both of us and telling her that wow I'm just scared, embarasn't and confused... Any sort of advice would be very helpful.. This whole situation when I read this just... creaps me out.. Sorry for any English mistake's that I make I'm working on my grammar and so on...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM

Its dificult and insecure to trust peopl. On intrnet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply