This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I know who logged into my facebook account?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
How do I know who logged into my facebook account?
Someone somehow found out my friend's password, logged into her facebook account and started chatting with me about some stuff no one but my friend and I are supposed to talk about. Since I have an idea of who is it that stole her password, I know for a fact that they are not tech savvy and therefore didn't use a proxy or whatnot to mask their IP, so is there any way to know for sure who did this (finding out their IP address, the name of the PC they are on, etc.). If it helps they haven't logged out yet, my friend hasn't changed her password yet in hopes of catching whoever did (is doing) this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

She can log into her facebook and setting>security>active sessions. It will the IP address but not the computer name.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

there is no way to know for sure who it was - an IP address wont even help, as all that tells you is the city their ISP is in
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Go to active sessions in facebook. it should be somewhere in settings. You cant see who logged in but you can see their city, and if they're still logged in or not.