This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a Band Page on Facebook i would like to share. I would like advice or help on where i can share it!?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
I have a Band Page on Facebook i would like to share. I would like advice or help on where i can share it!?
Me and my friends got together to make a band, its called Wake The Living, we are from Milwaukee WI. I made a Facebook page for the band, nd I repost the link of the page, which is on facebook, on my account so tht i can recruit fans, but no matter how much i share the page, i only get one or two likes to the page. i try to share it on youtube and other music pages on facebook, but they just end up getting deleted. Is their any way i can share my page on a Music Page Sharing website? Can anyone give me usefull tips and pointers, i really would like to have more fans, that will encourage me to keep making music. I do look forward to playing at gigs sometime in the future. All help is appreciated, thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Yeah, there's this "like for like" method on facebook pages, basically go on a fan page related to music, you know other bands.. ask them to share your page and you'll do the same on yours..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply