This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I send him another FB friend request, or just leave it alone??? HELP?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Should I send him another FB friend request, or just leave it alone??? HELP?
So I sent a Facebook friend request to a guy I work with and I waited 3 weeks and he never responded so I cancelled the request.

I thought this was odd cause he is not the type of person to ignore a friend request. We also got on fairly well and spoke every so often, joking around and catching up. He has accepted other people at work who he barely knows....so im really confused

I cant ask him why he hasn't accepted my friend request anytime soon cause I just recently left that job and I probably won't see him around for a while

Should I send him another friend request??? It's been over a month since the first request I sent him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

How about try sending him a message first? So that he can confirm its youSmile If he replies back then you should send a friend request Smile

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

How can you be certain he is the type of person who doesn't ignore a friend request. He might just no have gotten around to it.
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Send him a message with the request! It always works!