This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird I still play webkinz?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Is it weird I still play webkinz?
I still play webkinz daily… I'm a smart, athletic, and I'm relatively popular, no one except my best friend knows, and she plays sometimes too. Two weekends ago, we bought new pets together! Is it weird that I do that? I also really wanted to buy this cute pink webkinz elephant off amazon to send to myself… IDK I feel like it is a little bit weird but I really like just completing the challenges and collecting pets

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM

If you're weird, then I'm weird, and so are a ton of other fans. If you're on Facebook, go take a look at the official Webkinz page and see all of the people there in the community making comments, sharing room designs, showing off their pets. Most of them aren't kids. We all like the games we like, and shouldn't let other people tell us what's cool or not. That's THEIR opinion. The stuffed animals are cute and the games are fun. It may look like it's just for kids, but really it's a pretty massive online world. They've been around for nearly a decade when other games come and go within a year.

I still love Webkinz, even though I started playing when I was a kid. I don't care what anyone else thinks about that.

Have fun!!

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

No, who the hell cares. Just have fun haha