This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Caught masturbating! I'm a married man and my married female neighbor saw me...?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Caught masturbating! I'm a married man and my married female neighbor saw me...?
Okay so my neighbor and I have lived in houses next to each other for about two years now. My office sits straight across from her second floor window. She is a stay at home mom and one day I was home for a day off. That day my wife was at work and the neighbors husband was at work also... Anyway, that day I was sitting in my office at the computer masturbating in front of the window with my blinds open. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her on the second floor watching me... She had a really good view of what was going on... I mean close detail... it's not that far away. Up until this point I did not realize she was a stay at home mom and had no idea anyone was home. The neighborhood is usually pretty empty this time of day. Anyway, so we're both pretty good looking people... so the fact she caught me got me really turned on and I had a huge orgasm... I finished up and left... she watched the whole time... But I never let her know I knew she was watching. ever since then she leaves the second floor blinds open... almost as if she wants to watch again... I'm not sure what to think about all of this... It kind of scared me because I don't want the cops called on me... Ladies.. do you think she is mad at me or do you think she liked it? Are there any married women around 30 that have been in this scenario? Also, I have her on Facebook because of the neighborhood group on there and I think she has been looking at my pictures a lot for some reason... I don't know what to make of this situation...
WOMEN ONLY! I really want to know what women think on this issue... Would you get mad or would this arouse you?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

She probably is turned on, as women get excited by things like that too, but I would not repeat it, and in front of a window is not the best place either! Try to forget it, but it sounds like you need some excitement in your life, so maybe try to spice things up with your wife

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Just ignore it. It happens. Obvi close the blinds next time-- you never know who's home sick/going to an appointment that day, etc.
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

I'd just keep your blinds closed from now when you want to beat off and let it go at that. She was the one being the voyeur and obviously liked it, so she won't be calling the cops, so let sleeping dogs lie. I can see how easily it would be to want to do this again, but for the sake of your marriage, resist all temptation.
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

Im guessing she didnt mind so much or she would have turned away.

It probably is exciting thinking about this but dont let it turn into something it is not....meaning, make it one time and walk away. Chances are youre in the clear. However, the reality is, if she decided she wanted to tell how would your wife react?

Sounds fun and exciting but probably not worth giving up a marriage. Enjoy the one time but in the future you better close those blinds!
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

Doesn't matter if she's mad or liked it...in the future, don't self pleasure where people outside your home can see you...simple...let her watching you be spank-bank material if you want, but otherwise let the issue go...
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

Big deal. So you weren't smart enough to close the blinds, especially after you caught her watching you. Your bad. Use a little discretion and class. STAY your distance from her after this as you COULD get in trouble if she decided to accuse you. You're not a kid, wise up. Some women abhor masturbation (basically because they don't "get" men) and some women embrace it.

Lucky you. Your neighbor is just WAITING for you to make a move on her. Let us hope? You're not considering it.

Be a big boy and zip up your pants around your neighborhood if you want to continue living there and for Godsakes kid, have some privacy and discretion henceforth!

Grace
02-19-2014, 01:07 PM

haha, you forgot to close the blinds.

There's no way to know what she's thinking.

On one hand, she may have been completely shocked and apalled, and ready to call the cops. On the other hand, she may have been utterly turned on, and ready to do the job for you next time.

Or, she may have had a million other reactions in between those two extremes.

But you don't know what she was thinking, and you shouldn't have an affair (even if it's possible), so just close the blinds going forward.

Nice that y'all got your jollies that one time, but that should be the end of it.
02-19-2014, 01:09 PM

Maybe she watched in disbelief of what she caught you doing, and stood there for a moment. You did not see her reaction as you pretended not to know she was watching. I doubt she is mad though. She could have called her husband up to tell him what she just caught you doing! (I know that I would do that for the humor factor)
If she liked it, oh well. I say dont do it again for the sake of your marriage and dignity.
02-19-2014, 01:11 PM

It doesnt matter if she likes it! You have a wife and all your thoughts and intentions should be directed solely towards her and no one else. So close the blinds and be with your wife.