This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook timeline concern?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Facebook timeline concern?
If I delete my facebook account (as I dont agree with the new timeline feature) will interactions people have had with me over the years still show up on their timelines even though I no longer have an account?

Also, if I did decide to stay on facebook but blocked certain people would interactions that I have had with them still show up on their facebook timelines and on mine?

Basically there are people on facebook who I have blocked on facebook and I dont want my name to suddenly appear on their timeline or their name on mine, surely if someone is blocked then it should be as if you dont exist to each other on facebook?

I currently have my profile deleted but will reactivate it if it would be better to have it active but certain people blocked to limit my interactions with someone appearing on their timeline.

My concern ultimately is I dont want an abusive ex to suddenly have me pop up on his timeline, when he is blocked. I'd like advice as to whether deleting my profile or keeping it activated but him blocked would be best to avoid me showing up on his timeline

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

if u delete ur facebuk acount then u can relog anytime wid no effect on frndlst or time line

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Recreate the acount and find him then block him you won't show on his timeline