This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do Christians not realize sex was a gift?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Do Christians not realize sex was a gift?
I have this Christian anon on twitter, and 99% of the tweets from Christians is about how wrong that trend is and how awful our world is--but sex is a gift from God himself! Why are they getting so butt hurt about it?

BTW, I'm a Christian too.
The trend is #GoodSexWillMakeYou
The trend is #GoodSexWillMakeYou
I'm not an idiot. I know that we Christians believe sex is to be saved for marriage. Why must you assume I'm whoring around just because I understand that sex is a gift? I learned it in youth group. They talked about how beautiful it is--if waited for that night. It's what brings the man and his wife together. It'd be nice if I got some answers as to why other Christians don't like talking about it.
"Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh." - Genesis 2:24

"Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control." - 1 Corinthians 7:5
I believe sex before marriage is wrong, but I'm also a hypocrite.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM

if god burns me for having sex then fuck that asshole

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Procreation ONLY!!! That's the way Sky Genie and his zombie kid want it.

So, for you it can only be "doors locked, lights out & in the missionary position".

Hahahahaha!
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

While it is a very healthy and fun way to pass the time sex is not a gift from god. It's plain old biology.
02-19-2014, 12:53 PM

Sex is a gift but only in the area of marriage.

In fact, every sin you can think of consists of a gift which is distorted by sin.
02-19-2014, 12:58 PM

All those Christians out there not reproducing. They never have sex because its a sin.
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

i know he said sex is good . but he said not to abuse it
02-19-2014, 01:10 PM

EVERYTHING is a gift. It's how we use it that counts. If it does not Glorify Him is useless, even as a gift.
02-19-2014, 01:13 PM

You're a Christian? Then you should know why Christians are upset.

There's just having sex, and then there's abusing sex. Premarital sex is actually a sin in Christianity, and that's what a lot of Christians are complaining about today. Also, many different kinds of sex are either forbidden or frowned upon by many Christians, such as oral or anal sex.
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. - Hebrews 13:4

Sex is only good in God's eyes in the bounds of marriage. Otherwise, it is considered fornication and fornicators are thrown into the Lake of Fire unless you repent (Change your mind and turn from sin as a result the best you can).

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. -Luke 12:5