This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CBSE class 12th exams are coming . please help !?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
CBSE class 12th exams are coming . please help !?
guys my exams are coming near and i have not prepared anything. the reason is that i am a bright student and my parents think i can get get percentage above 90. this tensed me so much that i am not able to concentrate on my studies. i have physics chemistry and maths and i have not even touched my books yet.
i sometimes feel like i will fail and at the other time i feel like i can do it. i want to get 85+ marks in maths chemistry and physics.
i know i have wasted a lot of time but what can i do now. i even deleted my facebook and whats app but nothing happened.
i sometimes feel like dropping this year but i don't have any reason to give my parents because they wont understand. i also tried to kill myself but to no vial. please give me suggestions. is it possible to cover whole syllabus of physics maths and chemistry in just one month.

p.s: my maths paper has 9 days holiday is it enough for preparing maths. and what if i clear my all concepts but will practice only last 5 years question paper. will i be able to get above 85 marks in maths.

also please don't say stop using internet and go and study because i don't use internet that much.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

Hi,first,I'm really sorry about your plight.even students who have studied find the exams difficult.but don't spend time repenting that you dint study.you have one whole month ahead of you.agreed that's not a long time.but you can make it if you try.
Ok so ,give up everything else this one month.don't watch tv.sacrifice your sleep.this wouldn't be my advise to a student who has studied the whole year.this is only because of your present plight.
Now immediately make a time table.first divide the sub.then make the TT like you are going to finish the portions before February 25 th.then keep it for revising.study for 16 hours a day.i agree it's backbreaking but you have 400 hours in front of you if you study for 16 hours till 25 th febthen.put you TT according to that.then solve about 5 sample papers in each subject.if you find it stressful I'd advise yoga and meditation.sleep for max six hours.cut all leisure activities.it is just for one month.if you do your exams well,that would be the biggest joy.be confident.please don't think of sucide as an option.don't take stress to your head.Just try.imagine you will be a role model to all 12 th std students if you succeed! All the best!

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

As you know that you have very few days for examination for revise all important chapters of each subject and practice through sample papers, practice sets. You can also practice through online study materials, sample papers which are prepared by experienced teachers for cbse class XII board students. These are very useful for scoring good marks in examination.

All the best...