This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone catch u looking their profile on facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Can someone catch u looking their profile on facebook?
Can someone know if you are looking at their profile on facebook cause I kept looking at this girls profile and then she coincidently wrote something about people being nosy and Checking her page out is it possible or no or I'm just being paranoid cause I hate her and I would not want her to know it's me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

No its not possible. well till now i have'nt seen any apps which can tell you who all have visited your profile. so you can continue looking at others profile.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

Relax. The answer is You can’t view the recent visitor's information in facebook. Viewing of recent your profile visitor in Facebook is not yet implemented.
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

The only way that I know of for someone to know if you are looking at there profile is for both of you to have the same app that allows you to see who has been checking your profile. I do know they make apps like that. But I am pretty sure they only work when both people have that same exact app. Though I could be wrong about it. I do know that facebook does track everyone that goes onto its site. But then again they might have a app that does track everyones IP address that goes onto your page. I know that if you can get someones IP address it is not very hard from there. But I honestly do not think she would know it was you. Most people do not know this stuff I am telling you. Especially average users that use facebook to blab all over. I would bet that that was just a coincidence.I would say you are fine. Go ahead and snoop as much as you like If she really does not like people checking out what she is doing. She should not post it on the worlds biggest social site.