This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do i do ? people have started a trend about me on twitter and are all talking trash about me?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
what do i do ? people have started a trend about me on twitter and are all talking trash about me?
some guy named Adrian larios that goes to my school is talking trash about me and got all his friends to tweet about me, and now people i don't even know are talking shit about me on fb nd twitter and idk how to react, and its trending quickly, people use my name and blame for everything

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Report to face book and have their accounts shut down.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

Report them on the websites, and talk to your parents, a teacher, or a school counselor
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

he wants you and wants to kiss you ......why else cant he keep your name out hiz mouth ......just type that .........you must like me ...you cant stop talking about me
02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

remove yourself from it. I know, how pansy like! But it could work. You can easily report this to the authorities, don't you have laws against doing these things (I'm fairly sure that here in Australia we have them..)
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

Report them for defamation. You'll be having a hard time in FB, since FB's reporting feature only works with a chance between 4/10.