This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will a girl that is a slut?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Will a girl that is a slut?
Delete her facebook and twitter to prove to her serious boyfriend she is changing because she had a lot of guy friends? My sister thinks maybe she had more the one boy friends? Would you do this? And let you boyfriend have a twitter and facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

Your definition of "slut" is the real problem here. People have any number of reasons they "start over" on Facebook.

My definition of slut is a woman whom has slept with everyone else except you.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

I agree with "Your Uncle Dodge!", what is your definition of a slut? I don't think there's anything wrong with having a lot of guy friends even if you have a boyfriend.

As for the deletion of social media....people do this for all sorts of reasons. I myself do it probably a couple times a year and then find myself back on it a week later.

I feel as if this relationship needs to work more on communication and trust, and not being influenced by others' interjections (aka your sister). It is a relationship between you and the "slut."