This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this a real facebook "dislike" button?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Is this a real facebook "dislike" button?
alright. confused here. So just now on facebook, my friend and one of her friends that i don't know sent me a request to "enable dislike button" in the apps section of facebook. this is the link to the app page:
https://apps.facebook.com/daudwbu/?fb_so...pp_request
At first of COURSE i thought it was a scam [due to there being so many of this same 'new feature'] and i assumed they had bought the lie and got a virus which forced them to spam others... well, after posting about my skepticism, my friend's friend tried to convince me it had actually worked and pointed out that both he and my friend had 'disliked' my status.
It still seems pretty illegitimate to me.

So, is this an actual facebook dislike button or are they just falling for something stupid all over again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:41 PM

it's not real... it's an app that spams your friends into falling for it so the owners of the app can make money by spamming

if facebook ever adds a dislike button, which they most likely will not, you will not have to add an app to use it - apps are not created by facebook, they are created by 3rd parties

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

No.

FaceBook will announce when they make a dislike button when/if it ever happens. These sites and apps are false. Like other FB updates, it will be obvious when this feature is implemented
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

its Not Real there is no Dislike button dont be fooled by those apps that claim that they can install one into your account