This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scared to talk to this girl on kik?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Scared to talk to this girl on kik?
I went to a party and dropped offf this cute girl home.

She followed me back on instagram.
I wanna talk to her on kik but i don't wanna sound like a creeper or anything..
Not sure what to talk to her about & I'm scared she might not reply

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

Well if she followed you on instagram she probably thinks you&#x27;re ok. Give it a shot. The worst she doesn&#x27;t reply oh well. If she doesn&#x27;t then move on there are plenty of girls lol. She probably will reply but anyways, Good luck

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Just say hi and how are you or wuu2 then ask her what she likes doing or what TV or music or games she likes
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Just say hi and ask how she is and eventually the conversation will get somewhere
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

Since she let you drive her home & followed you on instagram, it looks very promising. Ask her to sign up for Y!A & to be your contact here. Then you'd have something to talk about. Also, ask her what other activities she's into like at school or what her electives are.

Maybe you could also both count the days until the first day of spring, the Spring Equinox, March 20th this year. I did that one year, & it was lots of fun to look forward to it through all the cold winter weather. I even had something picked out to wear in a bright spring yellow. Well, it was a little chilly that day, but I still wore it over a matching yellow turtleneck. She might come up with something like that. All you would do would be to start in on counting the number of days.

If you can, though, try to do something together this month, something minor like ice cream or snacks someplace. If it seems to be promising, you might have a hope for having a Valentine's date. The other thing is if she's into some activity that interests you, too. If it does, then think about signing up for that, too.

I don't see any of this sounding creepy at all. So, stop thinking that way. Just do one of these things at a time, & see how she seems to react. Maybe by the time that spring rolls around, you two could be into a bike ride on a Saturday or studying together at the library with coffee & pastries as a study break.