This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my job is on facebook but i am unable to get access to my account(Job) can i sue?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
my job is on facebook but i am unable to get access to my account(Job) can i sue?
for the past 7 months i have had a study job as a advertising adviser ( helping people develop advertisements for their business ) and have been repeatedly getting blocked from using my account for unknown reasons and am now not being given a way to re enter my account , my question is, sense facebook has now stopped me from doing my work and am now un able to make income because of this , am i able to sue or make a lawsuit against the facebook staff and creator ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Anyone can sue. The amount of money you would have to deeposit with a lawyee to represent you depends on your chances of winning the and the amount. If you're nearly 100% guaranteed to win a large sum you won't need a dime. In your case when you see the attorney it would be necessary that you take a certified check for 300 million dollars.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Here is the thing about lawsuits, it may end up doing more harm than good. A lawsuit could actually be too much of a response to an issue and it may end up causing an adverse effect(s) instead. There is also an equal possibility of going nowhere after a lawsuit Be practical, instead of thinking sue every time. Call or email facebook to explain your situation, or even just talk to your boss about it. Maybe facebook system thinks for some reason that you are actually some automated machine generating all that web traffic.

I think you would end up wasting time/effort and destroy your cause if you try to sue.