This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
crush wont accept my friend request on facebook? HELP!!!!?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
crush wont accept my friend request on facebook? HELP!!!!?
He isn't just my crush he likes me to I am in high school and he has liked me since 6th grade I started liking him in 8th grade and I still do me and him talk a lot we were on the same bus in middle school and we are friends but not good friends to were we can't date we both love hockey and walking dead he plays hockey btw and he is I'm my homeroom but he won't accept my friend request my friend heard him talking about asking me out on the bus before but he was nervous I would say no and she told me he did that over summer-_- please help me I don't know what to do he gets jealous at guys when they like me or hug me If that helps??? Any chance me and him could actually date or should I forget about him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

No. he won't date you until you stop saying "me and him talk" and "me and him could date". You wouldn't say "me talk" or "me date" would you? Some guys actually like girls who know how to talk like their older than 12.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

Maybe he hasn't been on Facebook since you sent the request.
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

If he gets jealous then yes u have a huge chance. And friends dont lie bout someone wanting to ask u out it wudnt be right by the way i see it u shud go to him and tell him u heard he liked u and if he acts nervous or acts weird then tell him u feel the same. Or he might come out and say it wen u ask so tell him then. I say u have this in the bag goodluck Smile