This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook friend yes or no?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
facebook friend yes or no?
hmm so i made out with this guy that i had just met over the weekend and i drunkenly told him that i saw him on the facebook invite and thought he was cute. so he obviously knows that i can find him on facebook. i don't really see anything coming from this...but should i friend him anyways?- the only reason i really want to is to look at his profile (cuz he has it set to private). he is also a friend of a friend. i guess it's really no big deal. j/w what people think.... facebook friend random make-outs or not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

No...then he would think your a crazy stalker. Find someone you know on his friends list and look at his profile from their name.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

Totally. You never know what could happen with you two in the future, and a Facebook friend is no big deal.
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

umm wait a week or something so you don't seem like a stalker. If someone told me they saw my facebook picture on the invite id be a little weirded out
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

Wow, I think I need a shower after reading your question. Geezly, have girls really gotten this cold-blooded about dating?
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

IF IT WAS GOOD DO WHAT YOU DO IF NOT DITCH HIM!
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

nope. This girl I barely know told me she recognized me from facebook and it sorta freaked me out that she actually recalled seeing me. Dunno why when I think about it. I just didnt like it. I know facebook friends arent that big of a deal but he has it set to private to show that he doesnt want random people on there. I personally woulda just thought you were drunk when you said that. I wait atleast till i've known the person for 3 weeks before I send them a request. hope that helps.
ne1 wanna answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...855AAN53h7