This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how SEO(search engine optimisation) & SMM(social media marketing) useful?
10-14-2012, 12:28 PM
how SEO(search engine optimisation) & SMM(social media marketing) useful?
how SEO and SMM are useful for the my company. is this SEO & SMM services reduces my promotional cost.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 12:36 PM

SEO can really help you with your business. It enables your business to be noticed on the world wide web and easily connect with your potential customer especially today that social networking sites are very popular.

Ads

In simple SEO is used to put your site on top of the search results... Which means if the user finds a product related to your site, the search engine puts your sure on the top of the result.. So that you can gain new sales... And SMM is used to increase your repution in social networking sites... Both are used to increase your sale... I would prefer SEO and SMM are very important to increase your sales... If you have any doubts just drop a mail... I'd love to help you... Don't worry, I'm not a spammer and I don't offer the seo and smm premium services... I know something about this.. So I'd love to share it... emjimadhu at gmail dot com

SEO is search engine optimization and is way for webmasters to make websites and blogs appear in the organic search results of the to Search Engines...Mainly Google. There is on-and off page optimization, keyword optimization and meta-tags. SEO is always changing so what works today might not work tomorrow.

SMM or social media marketing is a way for webmasters and or Internet Marketers to socialize and converse about a certain topic or niche.

SEO helps to make your website rank higher in popular search engines, which means more web traffic and more clients.

Check this out for some more info on SEO:
http://graphicdesignneeds.com/search-eng...imization/

SEO is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the "natural" or un-paid search results. In general, the earlier and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.

SMM on the other hand plays more of an active role which makes use of social media outlets to promote a product. Most importantly it helps you in product promotion and interaction with customers.
This can be anything from creating compelling content that gets bookmarked and even hits digg’s homepage to spreading a viral video by putting it on YouTube. It’s about the things that are done “off-site”, For example, participating in online communities where your customers hang out would be an active role that falls under SMM.

Benefits of SMM
1.Helps you in gaining a good social media reputation
2.Exposes your content across a wide audience
3.Helps you with quick indexing
4.Brings you more traffic

Very simple SEO and SMM will help your site toe be visible on the web.

Social media marketing is one of the effective strategies of SEO wherein your target customers are those people who enjoys social media like Facebook and twitter.

Seo is a tough thing to do without help. Social bookmarks are a great way to start. I started my cheap magazine subscriptions web site
http://www.newcheapmagazines.com using a system that is free and unbelievable. It works pretty much by itself after a few posts.
go to http://www.freeviral.com/?r=385752 and see how to get 1,000,000,000 visitors to your website for free, no catches. This
is the best thing I ever ran across. You can go to my magazine site and use my banner and paste your link to it if you want. I am just
trying to help. Please remember that it does take a couple days of work, then its automatic forever. It helped me a lot.Hope this helps

As i heard 'Nichesuite' ebusiness solution doing well, i just seen their website and demo also it is good. and it is having functionality option, can integrates with different online channels.

Try Nichesuite