This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are the facebook accounts of WWE superstars real?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Are the facebook accounts of WWE superstars real?
I was looking through facebook and found Mickie's facebook account and from there on I found all the superstars accounts. They look pretty genuine judging by the photos and they all have each other as their "brothers" and "sisters". So what do you think?

BTW Edge and Michelle are going out
Lots of the accounts have a notice saying that it is verified by fb that it is a celebrity account and it is the real person and that it is fully controlled by them
I just found randy orton's wife lol
Melina keeps on changing her relationship status, i think she is high and im convinced she is a poser
Great Mickie is a poser, she wrote this on her twitter account and i quote "No... & I don't have bebo. Myspace. Facebook. Etc" :`(
I found Trish's authentic account and added her like 2 hours ago but still no replySad
Randy's wife posted a pic of his bare butt so she is real, and they have pics of there child too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

Some of them are, but most of theme are posers so you have to look out.

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:46 PM

i do not abt this they may
02-19-2014, 12:55 PM

There are alot of fake profiles around to so you can never be sure if they are genuine or not.

You're better off on Twitter if you're looking for real WWE Superstars.
02-19-2014, 01:04 PM

some are but like 99% of em are posers. for a laugh i typed in randy orton before and got like over 1000 accounts
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

Most are fake. Im pretty sure Taker is dating Michelle (if youre talking about McCool)
02-19-2014, 01:16 PM

I think I know which Michelle (when you said Edge and Michelle) you're talking about. She's a fake... apparently. Michelle said on Twitter (not too logn ago) she does not have Facebook. How do we know it's really Michelle? WWE said so and stated no Superstars/Divas have Facebook accounts, except for Nikki Bella.

Btw, when people say that their old account got 'deleted'; no. They got reported for being a fake.
02-19-2014, 01:24 PM

Most of them are fake accounts like i was looking for Melina's facebook then it came out with so much results so i think they are all fake.
02-19-2014, 01:29 PM

They are just fans.
02-19-2014, 01:37 PM

I don't really know which facebooks accounts are real and which ones are fakes. You have to be careful because there are too many people that like to pretend to be famous people. I know most of the real twitter accounts that wrestlers have.
This is Mickie James twitter account. http://twitter.com/mickiejamesdiva

I don't actually thing she has a facebook account, but can't say for sure. I know she didn't have one, and it is not listed on her main website. Also here is her site, if you don't have it. http://www.mickiejames.com/
I think it is easier to find the real twitter accounts, than it is real facebook accounts.

Also if you are talking about Michelle McCool, that is wrong. She and the Undertaker have been dating for a long time, and are still dating.

But there are far more wwe wrestlers and divas that have accounts on twitter, than there are on facebook. There are only a few on facebook.