This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can my friends view how many friends i have on facebook? ?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Can my friends view how many friends i have on facebook? ?
I only know like 20 people on facebook and i want to make an account. Now these people i am friends with say they have hundreds of friends on facebook, so i'm kind of emabarrased that i know so few people. Will they be able to see that i only have like 20 other people as a friend, like for example myspace

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM

yes

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

yeah sure, but you'd be suprised how many people have it, people you may never have though of might have it...dont be embarrased
x =]
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

don't be embarassed because most of the people with many friends on facebook are "friends" with people they haven't met or even talked to online! Some people think facebook is a social contest or something.
So you can do what most people are already doing by adding a bunch of strangers to your friends list (which I think is stupid)
or
have your 20 friends and be proud of it Smile
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

yes
02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

Yeah, your friends will be able to view how many friends you have, unless you find some way to hide it. :/
Facebook is sometimes considered like a contest. Everyone's trying to get more friends than other people. I have hundreds, but I only talk to a few.
Don't be embarassed about only having 20. I agree with some answers above me, you might find plenty of people on FB that you never knew were on it!

And yeah, Myspace is deeeeaddd. Smile
02-19-2014, 12:48 PM

You can hide the view friends link for people who aren't your friends, but that's about it.
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM

Yes, but you can hide this if you want to. Just go to settings and then "privacy settings" and then scroll down to the friends category. There you can select from the drop down list "customize" and then click the "edit custom settings" link.

A box will pop up and you can modify what friends of yours can see your friends list (using the "except these people" bar on the bottom).
02-19-2014, 12:57 PM

yes they can..
i dont know if facebook still has it, but i put some friends on limited profile, cause they were adding people that I knew, but that only have met once.