This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help I'm so unhappy?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
I need help I'm so unhappy?
I'm overweight, I'm in the lame group at my school, I don't have a lot of friends but I have enough, everyone gets like 100+ likes on there pictures on Instagram and Facebook, and I get like 15. I only have like 30 twitter followers and no one ever retweets my tweets. Barely anyone like my statues in Facebook. I have never had a boyfriend, I'm a virgin, never kissed a guy. I'm fat, ugly and ugh I really just need some help in how to be happy. Please. I'm working out and eating right, I really like this guy and he doesn't even know I exist, I play hockey and I'm 5'6.5" and 243 lbs and 16

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2014, 12:39 PM

To be honest, you really have to stop being so negative. Do you know that when you keep saying "I'm fat, I'm ugly, I have no friends" over and over, that you're actually hypnotizing yourself into believing it?? Start looking at the silver lining. Your group isn't lame, they're cool because they're not afraid to be themselves. :o)

Ads

02-19-2014, 12:47 PM

Chin up and keep on punching away! Stop being down on yourself, and do things that build your confidence and wellbeing so you don't become a statistic. Forget Instagram and Facebook....those DO NOT determine who you are.....YOU DO! Nobody can make you feel inferior without YOUR CONSENT, so remember that always. Happiness will come to you, but you have to do your part as well. Life has many mishaps, but it's also a blast.....join the party! Good Luck!